Wholesaler certification is for a business that:
- Is a first business or second business after primary production
- Trades purchased products and, for processed product, may or may not own the recipe
- Trades processed products which have been manufactured by a certified contractor
- Repacks bulk products without further blending or processing
- In the case of Primary Producers, buys in certified produce other than their own for
resale producers. NB Bottling, blending and further processing are considered as
Processors, not Wholesalers.